Hello friend, we are here to help you grow your business. We understand you have a goal to reach. And there is a gap between where you are today and where you want to reach. Too many business owners get caught up in shiny objects, so-called high performance strategies but forget that a strong foundation is important to achieve the success they dream of. Without a strong foundation, your business is exactly like building a home on sand.
To get started on the journey to grow your business that you deserve, we have prepared a series of questions that will help you realize the true state of your business.
WE CALL IT ‘MARKETING ASSESSMENT’
At the end of this exercise you will be able to make a conscious decision about how to set or reset the foundation of your business.
Grab a pen and paper or open a word processor on your laptop to write down your answers, let’s get you started:
- What is your business all about?
- Who is your ideal customer (Demographics – Age, Gender, location, ethnic
background, marital status, income, etc.)?
- What are the key differentiating features of your product or service?
- Who are your direct competitors and what are their strengths and weaknesses? And what are yours?
- How do you define your target market?
- Which marketing channels you use (Twitter, Facebook, Google Adwords, etc.)? How much you spend on each channel? And why?
- How many users you get from these channels individually?
- Are they all new users or repeat users as well? What percentage of them is new users/new audience?
- What are the company’s three-year projections? What are the key assumptions underlying your projections?
- What percentage of the market do you plan to get over what period of time?
- What are the key metrics that the management team focuses on?
- How do you track trends in your market?
- What do you see are the principal risks to your business? Are there any product liability risks?
- What is the CAC (Customer Acquisition Cost) of a new customer for your business?
- What is the projected Lifetime Value (LTV) of your one customer?
DID YOU FEEL SOME OF THESE QUESTIONS WERE A LITTLE OVERWHELMING AND MADE YOU THINK DEEP ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS?
HAVE YOU ANALYSED SOME AREAS OF YOUR BUSINESS THAT NEED IMMEDIATE ATTENTION?
Consider these answers as your gap map that will put forward:
- Clear areas of your business that you must focus on in order to survive and grow in the cut-throat competition.
- Reference point to look back on how much your business has grown once you were committed to massive action.
If you wish to know how to take massive action to turn threat to your business into your biggest opportunity, feel free to speak to us about how we can make this happen.
HOW WE GO ABOUT IT
We research and collect the information and analyse it.
We develop understanding of your business and then of your prospects, their behaviour
and attitudes. We identify your Target Audience (TA) and define your target market.
We analyse multiple sources of data and turn it into actionable information with our deep
insights. Along with it, we also analyse your and your competitors’ current customer base. And find a niche market for your brand that they are overlooking. We do qualitative and quantitative research. We set processes. And measure the outcomes with Marketing Metrics.
Marketing Metrics help you measure performance. Metrics drive the outcomes you seek on a day to day, and week to week basis. Focusing on specific metrics, we help your business ramp up productivity, retain and grow your customer base and out-do your competition.
If you want to – Evaluate and strengthen your position in the marketplace. Prepare a
marketing plan. Enhance brand perception. Capitalize on your assets. Tap hidden and
overlooked opportunities. Increase lead conversion rate and sales. Multiply your ROI
and grow your profit, you might consider to have us on your side and do it for you.
What People Are Saying
Harneet is direct, open and honest. He delivers what he promises.
He gets results. He is insightful, strategic thinking and has uncanny business acumen. He is simply amazing!
Harneet enthralled the audience like a rock-star. He is a great storyteller and educated and motivated us in an entertaining way.
He gave us insights on marketing that were beyond our imagination.
We went home with a treasure trove of take-away to act on.
His work on the development of customer value propositions and implementation of targeted strategies had a huge impact on the growth of our business. I fully endorse Harneet as a marketing consultant for his skills of customer engagement, strategic analysis to highly effective and tactical marketing strategies.